Central Lakes College will hold an EZ Enrollment Day for the Mille Lacs Tribal College on Wednesday, Nov. 14 with check-in from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Mille Lacs Band Government Center. At this special EZ Enrollment the $20 application fee will be waived. A second EZ Enrollment for the Tribal College will be available Wednesday, Dec. 12, also with check-in any time between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Many students spend days applying for a college or university, taking placement tests, and getting help registering for the correct courses to suit their career goals. Central Lakes College EZ Enrollment allows students to complete the process in part of a single day. Everyone attending an EZ Enrollment event will receive personal service from CLC professionals specializing in Admissions, Registration, Financial Aid, and Academic Advising.
At EZ Enrollment, you can be:
- Admitted to a Central Lakes College career and technical program or the Associate in Arts Degree track.
- Complete Placement Testing to ensure correct course registration.
- Get answers to Financial Aid questions.
- Receive an overview of Central Lakes College policies and locations of supportive services.
- Meet with Counseling and Advising staff for guidance and course registration.
- Create a personalized career plan.
- Complete EZ Enrollment at CLC with your course schedule in hand.
The spring semester at CLC starts Monday, Jan. 14, 2013. Along with EZ Enrollment, online registration is under way at www.clcmn.edu/admissions
No advance sign-up is required. For information call the Admissions Office at 218-855-8037 in Brainerd or 218-894-5175 in Staples or email email@example.com.